What is article 370 and why modi goverment scrap 370
1.Article 370 was in the long run drafted by Gopalaswami Ayyangar
2. Ayyangar was a priest without portfolio in the main Union Cabinet of India. He was additionally a previous Diwan to Maharajah Hari Singh of Jammu and Kashmir .
3. Article 370 is drafted in Amendment of the Constitution segment, in Part XXI, under Temporary and Transitional Provisions.
4. The first draft clarified "the Government of the State implies the individual for the time being perceived by the President as the Maharaja of Jammu and Kashmir following up on the exhortation of the Council of Ministers until further notice in office under the Maharaja's Proclamation dated the fifth day of March, 1948."
5. On November 15, 1952, it was changed to "the Government of the State implies the individual for the time being perceived by the President on the proposal of the Legislative Assembly of the State as the Sadr-I-Riyasat (presently Governor) of Jammu and Kashmir, following up on the guidance of the Council of Ministers of the State for now in office."
6. Under Article 370 the Indian Parliament can't increment or decrease the fringes of the state.