Hormonal imbalance: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
The effect of any slight disturbance in the balance of hormones is immediately reflected in our levels of hunger, sleep and stress. An imbalance means that either a hormone is produced in the body or too little. It is important to fix it in time. There is a stress hormone in our body called Cortisol, which signals us to survive in the event of a danger. Due to this hormone, heartbeat, blood pressure and blood sugar levels rise. In a recent research, scientists expressed concern over the increased levels of Cortisol using mobile phones, saying that this affects the prefrontal cortex of the brain, affecting decision-making and logical ability. Till now it is believed that imbalance of hormones causes problems of mood fluctuations, swelling, menopause, impotence, shortness, leanness, imbalance in metabolism and acne. However, hormones actually act to control all physical and mental activities.
Hormones help to keep our body balanced. Hormones are formed in the endocrine gland. They reach different parts of the body by blood and instruct different parts to work. If hormones dissolve, then we may have to face many serious diseases. There are many reasons that hormones are imbalanced. Therefore, we should take extreme care of how to balance hormones. Today we are going to tell you how you can keep your hormones in balance.
The hormonal imbalance affects the body of women. During menstruation, pregnancy and menopause, many problems arise in the body due to hormone imbalance. Hormone imbalance in men leads to problems like irritability, loss of sexual desire, impotence, more or less hair growth of beard or moustache and laziness in the body. The development of the child is hindered due to hormonal imbalance.
Symptoms Of Hormones Imbalance
1) Fatigue occurs all the time due to hormone imbalance.
2) Stomach related diseases like gas, constipation and indigestion start.
3) Stress, irritability and decreased sexual desire begin.
4) Hormone imbalance causes problems like hair loss, premature white, and beard becoming thick.
5) Sleep does not occur due to hormonal imbalance.
Imbalance of hormones is dangerous in men, these are the symptoms
Like women, many types of hormones are changed in men, which is very important to know the symptoms.
1) Difficulty in urinating. Burning during urine.
2) According to a report published in Topten Remedies, if there is a headache or a migraine, then this is also a sign of hormone imbalance.
3) Stress or constant mood changes are also symptoms of this.
4) Stay tired
5) Not interested in sex
6) Lots of pimples on the face.
7) Diabetes, these are symptoms of imbalance in all hormones.
What to eat, what not to eat in Hormones Imbalance
A balanced diet should be taken in situations like hormone imbalance. Eating a balanced diet gives your body all the nutrients.
Women, especially tea, coffee, chocolate, cold drinks should not consume much.
Green tea should be used to balance hormone imbalance.
Eat more of fresh fruits and vegetables.
Include eggs, dry fruits and chicken in your diet. Omega 3 is found in all these substances, which keep your hormones balanced.
Hormones and their functions
1) Insulin - Insulin is found in our stomach. It is through insulin that our blood cells get sugar. Insulin provides energy to the carbohydrates found in the body. It maintains blood sugar level. Diabetes occurs due to low amount of insulin.
2) Estrogens - This hormone is found in the ovaries of women. Estrogen works to balance menstruation and menopause. If the amount of estrogen hormone in the body is high, then women can have severe diseases like breast cancer, depression and mood swings. The problem of acne, skin disease, hair loss and thinning is caused when the amount of estrogen is reduced.
3) Adrenalin - This hormone is found in the adrenal gland. Adrenalin hormone affects our emotions and mood rapidly.
4) Prolactin - Prolactin is found in the pituitary gland. This hormone increases the mother's ability to breastfeed. Apart from this, this hormone also works to increase the reproduction capacity of women.